Thursday, May 6, 2010

Greatest Movie of 2010? Yes!





Iron Man 2 was everything and more then what I thought it would be! There is action and comedy and ACTION. Robert Downy Jr. is sarcastic and sexy (I just wanted to add the sexy) as Iron Man. Scarlett Johanson kicked butt. Mickey Rourke creeped me out big time as a big, scary Russian man aka Whiplash. Samuel L. Jackson was mysterious and bad a$$ as Nick Fury. I don't wanna give a way too much you just have to see it all for yourself. So here's everything in a nutshell...the whole movie and everyone in it gets an A+ in my book. So everyone needs to go see it and if you don't your only excuse is that you live under a rock or have never heard of a movie theater. PS. Make sure you stay after all the credits for a surprise ending :] It's gonna take a minute but its worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment